I believe that the mock interview was a beneficial experience and it got me prepared for future interviews. The fact that answers were expected on the spot made me realize how prepared one must be for interview prior to going to it. I believe that the questions that were asked were challenging yet rewarding because they made me think back to my own personal experience as an elementary student, as well as connecting the vocabulary from the social studies methods text book to how i will incorporate technology and certain asepcts within future lessons as a teacher. I like how each person that interviewd asked different questions and none of the questions asked were related so this made me think more. I was glad that i was asked about my philoshopy on social studeis because this must be understood in order to be a successful social studies teacher. In addition, because technology is very important in society today i was happy that i was asked questions about what type of technology i would use depending on the lesson i was planning to teach. Also, i like how direct instruction, inquiry lessons, and cooperative lessons were incorporated throughout all of the questions asked. Lastly, when i was asked about how i would change a cetain lesson in order to help with ESL learners and students with behavioral problems succeed I thought this was a good question to ask because I plan on teaching special education and I should be prepared for all sitatuions when being a teacher. I like how everyone dressed up and looked professional so it felt like a real interview.
No comments:
Post a Comment